4th May 2016, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Will CBSE qualify every student of 12th standard this year?

Hi,
My Mathematics exam of 12th CBSE is not good and I am afraid if I fail in my exam. So, my question is, will CBSE pass every student of this year?

6th May 2016, 05:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will CBSE qualify every student of 12th standard this year?

You have to wait for the result to show. If you have doubt that you will fail then start preparing for compartment exam because that is the next possibility. If you are prepared for it then it will save your year. That is what you can do for now.

You can't predict what CBSE will do. If paper was tough then it will be tough for everyone and there might be some leniency in checking which you can expect but nothing can be sure.
6th May 2016, 06:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, CBSE will not qualify or fail every student of 12th standard this year. The evaluation will be done strictly and the result will be declared. Whether the candidate has qualified or failed depends on his performance in the examination. So, if you have not performed good and if you have at least written some answers correctly then, you will be qualified else you will not be qualified.
6th May 2016, 10:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No only deserving students will be passed out this year by CBSE those who are on the verge of failing shall not be passed. Those candidates who will fail, have to appear in the Supplementary examination.
7th May 2016, 09:45 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
My Mathematics exam of 12th CBSE is not good and I am afraid if I fail in my exam. So, my question is, will CBSE pass every student of this year?
It is not necessary that CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education ) will pass every students who appeared in examination. To pass examination you must deal questions with correct answers. It means it is solely depends upon your performance in examination hall that will determine whether you will pass the examination or not. CBSE Board can't help anything.
8th May 2016, 12:06 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It does not happens any time that all the students are qualified in a particular year after getting failed also. The Board evaluates the answer sheets very strictly. If a candidate is passed then only he/she will be declared as a passed candidate, otherwise he/she will be failed. You have to wait for the results, if you have scored the passing marks, you will qualify otherwise you will be detained.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?