24th December 2014, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in any school at 11th standard if studies 10th from NIOS?

My son fail in class 9 and i ask him to registered for class 10 from NIOS or open school(patarachhar bord), my concern is post 10th passed will he get admission in any delhi cbse regular school.
Plsss advise
Regards
Vikas dhall

24th December 2014, 11:03 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in any school at 11th standard if studies 10th from NIOS?

Yes, he is eligible for admission in 11th class in any CBSE school, even if he had completed his 10th standard from NIOS. Students from NIOS are eligible for admissions as similar to other students, who are from different educational boards.
To get admission in any CBSE school in 11th standard, you should get the Application form from the office of that school and you should fill and submit it, at the office along with following documents.
1)10th class pass certificate
2)Transfer certificate from previous school
3)Bonafide from previous school
After completing this procedure, your son will get admission in that school.
25th December 2014, 03:45 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in any school at 11th standard if studies 10th from NIOS?

NIOS: National Institute of Open Schooling is an autonomous organization which provides General and Academic courses for Secondary and Senior Secondary level.

NIOS is all about who facilitating students who are unable to pursue regular studies.The only Difference between CBSE,ICSE and NIOS is that Flexible in the choice of subjects.

The Secondary and Senior Secondary certificates issued from the NIOS have the same recognition as certificates issued from other Boards like CBSE ,ICSE etc..,NIOS is therefore considered as one more reputed for 10th and 12th Students of India.

As it is the Recognized Board you can get admission in any Delhi based CBSE regular school.
28th February 2016, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

I failed class 10th in the year 2015 due to Maths. I did not repeat class 10th from the same school. My whole one year got wasted. Can I complete my class 10th and 11th all together and get admission in class 12th in any regular school?
29th January 2019, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

My daughter submitting board exam of class x from NIOS.But now the days all CBSC and ICSE schools are taking admission for class XI.But they are not giving chance for NIOS student. So where she will get chance.So we are very tensed. Please help me and suggest me the School where she can get chance in Kolkata.
21st May 2019, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

My son has passed matric from a private school Gurgaon. Now I am shifted to Delhi. My financial position is weak at present.can my son take admission in rpvv
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?