22nd October 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Does CBSE offer Nursing subject to study in 11th standard?

Hello,
I am studying in 10th CBSE and I want to know that is Nursing subject is available in 11th standard of CBSE? Kindly inform me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Nursing on 10th basis if failed in 11th?
  2. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  4. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and GSEB to study in 11th standard having interest to migrate for college studies?
  5. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  6. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  7. Business Studies as a subject is available in 11th Commerce of CBSE Board?
  8. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study in 11th standard?
  9. Is it beneficial to study 11th in CBSE Board for 10th UP Board candidate?
  10. Is it possible to study Commerce in 12th CBSE if failed in 11th CBSE Biology and Chemistry?
  11. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  12. Is it possible to study in 12th CBSE for 11th WBCHSE student?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?
  14. Which is better among State Board and CBSE to study in 11th standard for preparing JEE Advanced?
  15. List of CBSE schools which offer admission in 11th Science at Kolkata
  16. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  17. Is it necessary to opt Mathematics in 12th Science to become an Engineer?
  18. Which stream should I choose in 11th standard to study Law in future?
28th October 2015, 08:24 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Does CBSE offer Nursing subject to study in 11th standard?

No , CBSE board (Central Board of Secondary Education) doesn't provides any Nursing subject for 11th class standard. By the way each CBSE affiliated schools provides the 3 to 4 optional subjects for 11th class students.
For more information visit their official website CLICK HERE (CBSE official website)
1st November 2015, 12:04 AM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does CBSE offer Nursing subject to study in 11th standard?

As you have scored 74.4% of marks in your 12th board examination, which isn't bad percentage at all.
The further education is all depends on your interest that which subject you are interested much. There are so many career options available for your further education.

You are a science student so, I would prefer you to choose vocational courses such as.

* BCA ( bachelor of computer application)
* BBA ( bachelor of business administration)
* BMC ( bachelor of mass and communication)
* Information and technology institutes
* Game design and development courses
* B.E/B.tech courses, marine engineering
* Banking and finance institute
* programming and language courses
* Hotel management cource
* GRE/GMAT/SAT/TOEFL ( for study in abroad)
*Designing institutions like, NID( national institute of designing)
* Integrated (B.tech+MBA) Courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?