22nd March 2011, 10:17 PM
pruthvi.dinnerdash

How to write NDA exam in short period of time? Date of the entrance exam?

how do i write nda exam in the short period of time?and i dont even know when is it held and the required details

27th March 2011, 10:54 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to write NDA exam in short period of time? Date of the entrance exam?

NDA:National Defense Academy Examination are conducted twice in a year.

Notification for NDA: 9th of April 2011.
Last dates for receipt of application: 9th of May 2011.
EXAM DATE: 21st August 2011.

Eligibility Criteria:

Marital Status and gender: Unmarried male candidates

Educational Qualification:

i) For Army wing of National Defence Academy :- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 (Executive Branch) Course at the Naval Academy :- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.

Nationality - A candidate must be either
(i) a citizen of India, or
(ii) a subject of Bhutan, or
(iii) a subject of Nepal, or
(iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, the East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently setting in India).
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. However, the certificate of eligibility will not be necessary in the case of Gorkha subjects of Nepal.

Physical Fitness:
Candidates must be physically fit according to the prescribed physical standards.

For more details, please refer to www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
~Kapila~
14th May 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to write NDA exam in short period of time? Date of the entrance exam?

i have got 47% in 2nd PUC Science.am i eligible to write NDA exam?plz plz plz plz plz reply
19th October 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to write exam time and date..how to write that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?