23rd August 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I start preparation for GATE without taking coaching? I am a 2nd year ECE student

i am 2nd year ece student .plz tell me that how i can start my preperation for gate without taking coaching

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in IIT for M.Tech I am a 2nd year student
  2. How should I start preparation for GATE Exam to get into NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of ECE stream?
  3. How can I start preparation for GATE exam? I am a 2nd year electrical engineering student
  4. How should I prepare for GATE exam?
  5. How to prepare for GATE in ECE branch without taking any coaching from coaching center? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Any good coaching institutes in Bangalore for preparation?
  7. How to start the preparation for LEET exam? I am a student of diploma 2nd year ECE
  8. How to do GATE coaching while in 2nd year chemical engineering in Jaipur
  9. How to start preparation for GATE exam? I am doing B.Tech ECE
  10. How to start my preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  11. How to start preparation for GATE exam? I am a student of Industrial Engineering
  12. How to start preparation for GATE Exam being a candidate of B.Tech 2nd year?
  13. When will be the right time for me to start taking coaching for IES or GATE Exams being a candidate of 1st semester of B.Tech?
  14. When should I start my preparation for GATE Aerospace Engineering?
  15. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and Ph.D in Pharmacy being a 2nd year student of B-Pharmacy course? Should I start taking Coaching from next year or right now?
  16. How should I prepare for GATE exam? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  17. How to start GATE preparation without Coaching? Best books for it?
  18. How should I start preparation for GATE exam? I am a civil engineering student of 2nd year
12th June 2014, 02:18 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I start preparation for GATE without taking coaching? I am a 2nd year ECE student

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

This is one of the popular Entrance Exam in India. By cracking this Exam, the candidates will be eligible to get admission for M.Tech course in various colleges across India.

Here is the minimum eligibility criteria required for the candidates to apply for this Exam.

Completion of Graduation in Engineering with any of the stream from a recognized university.

Candidates who are pursuing final year of Engineering course are also eligible to apply for this Exam.

I don't think it is a good choice of preparing for GATE Exam without taking any coaching.

Because if you join in a Coaching Institute, you can make your preparation very easy as
-they will provide training classes with experienced faculties
-provide good study material
-conduct mock tests and regular exams to check your performance from time to time
-provide feedback on the areas where you need to improve

This may or may not be possible if you prepare yourself on your own.

You need to put extra efforts by preparing on your own to get good rank in the Entrance Exam.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?