22nd April 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

How to join NIT after passing 12th? What is the percentage marks required?

hello sir .this is an 12th studying student.i am interested to join in nit.so please tell me the minimum rank and the percentage of marks should be scored.and other criteria

Related Questions:
27th June 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join NIT after passing 12th? What is the percentage marks required?

i got 91% in 12th matric exam and i belong to MBC community. i also got 44 marks in JEEMAIN exam. can i get admission in NIT trichy. please reply.....
24th July 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join NIT after passing 12th? What is the percentage marks required?

In my 2 CBSE board exams, I got 75% (In PCM, 69% ). I am dropping one year to prepare for entrance exams. So, how much would I need to score in JEE(Main) 2014 to secure a seat at NIT?
9th December 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am studying 12th in TN. How can i get joined in NIT trichy?
30th April 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How to join NIT after passing 12th? What is the percentage marks required?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3417439]hello sir .this is an 12th studying student.i am interested to join in nit(Tezpur).so please tell me the minimum rank and the percentage of marks should be scored.and other criteria like parcentage in 10+2 , Fees structure, admission details etc.
9th May 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

hello,sir i am pass this 2 and how can i join the nit and please tell about the marks scored
15th May 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Minimum 12th board marks required to get admission in NIT GOA in general category
24th May 2014, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir can u say minimum marks required in the 12th board to get admission in nit warangal for sc category
9th June 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

i have 96% marks(general) in plus two exam and also 59 marks in jee main exam.can I enter into NIT Calicut?
3rd December 2015, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I like to join NIT .I am going to write my 2 exam in 2016 . can you please tell me what are the qualifications
27th May 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

How to join nit after 12 please give me suggestion I have no idea
1st June 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I belong to ST caste and got 39 in jee mains got 62 % in cbse board and 61/200 in mhtcet exam..Can i get admission in any NIT college ..and if yes what is the procedure for admission and how to check our jee mains AIR..
30th May 2017, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th standard in the way of state board syllabus and I passed jee main with cutt off 55( sc category ) And I written her advance can I join NIT college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?