7th April 2011, 02:23 PM
amircool

How can I issue my B.A degree from J.M.I? I'v completed my graduation but haven't received my degree

sir my name javed i completed my graduation i haven't recieved my B.A
Degree. due to some reason because i wasn't in delhi i completed my graduation from J.M.I if issue my degree so is there any problem. reply my ques.

14th March 2012, 07:41 PM
hikprakash

Default Re: How can I issue my B.A degree from J.M.I? I'v completed my graduation but haven't received my degree

Dear

If provide degree certificate some institution will be conducting convocation program which means the familiar person invited to your institute, and he will issue certificate for students.

More over some institute directly send degree certificate to their residence address. in this case students may lost certificate. what am thinking is same problem happened to you.

Suppose you feel the same, there is a possibility to get new one. you should go to your institution and enquire regarding this. And analyse where the problem happened whether they sent or not. incase their response will be yes, you brief your problem with them, they will be having a form to get new certificate. Ask them where you need to sent that duly filled form. they will be direct you.

Thanks..

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?