23rd May 2013, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

How many times is NIFT conducted in a year?

How many times nift will conduct exams in an year

15th December 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many times is NIFT conducted in a year?

How many times is nift conducte in a year
20th January 2018, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I will miss my enterance exam for nift due to my boards practical exam is going to be held on same date does anything would be happen or re exam will occur
22nd January 2018, 02:28 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) conducts entrance exam for giving admissions into the college. Based on the performance in the exam you’ll be given admission. The entrance exam is conducted once in every year in the month of January.

The eligibility required for the exam is to complete 10+2 or its equivalent education in any discipline from any recognised board. There is no age limit for applying to the exam.

If you fulfil the eligibility requirements then you can apply for the exam. The application forms will be available in the month of October. So, you need apply for the exam by filling all required details and submit the application form.

For more details about the notifications, application forms and other information you can visit the official website of NIFT.
30th January 2018, 01:19 AM
MNB1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I will miss my enterance exam for nift due to my boards practical exam is going to be held on same date does anything would be happen or re exam will occur
NIFT 2018 Exams would be held on 21st January 2018.

The date of written exams is not changed and is final.

With regards to your board practical exams , i would suggest that you should appear in the Board practical exams.
You can appear in the NIFT exams again in the year 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?