30th May 2013, 03:01 AM
arvind yada

How to do summer training after passing B.Tech Mechanical 2nd year?

i m b.tech mechanical 2nd year student i want to do summer training of one month,how can apply for this and in which company

12th June 2013, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training after passing B.Tech Mechanical 2nd year?

hi ! i am a btech mechanical student (6th semester) and want to do my summer training !! can i do a training in a workshop of tata or any other automobile company ?? is it valid ??? and can i do my whole 6week training in to different workshops 2 week in bajaj and 4 week in tata as tata motors provide only 4 week training ??? please help me
12th June 2013, 04:48 PM
rasaghna

Smile Re: How to do summer training after passing B.Tech Mechanical 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvind yada View Post
i m b.tech mechanical 2nd year student i want to do summer training of one month,how can apply for this and in which company
hi... you can go to any industry of your syream and just have a talk with the HR of the industry but you do need to take a the permission letter form your college saaying that you are a student of specific college and can go for tranining in an industry.. and its also necessary to have references of any good post person.. being a mechanical stream student you can go tranining in BHEL and many more...wish you luck
12th June 2013, 07:07 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvind yada View Post
Dear Aspirant,

In India the education system is in such way that the student who is studying the 3rd year and second semester can do the summer training that is internship.

So you need to wait till you are in the 3rd year.

After that based on the course you have taken in the degree level.Based on that the company should be chosen for the training.

In every summer the top and SME Companies release their notification for students for the process for training.

Only the selected student are given this opportunity to do the training in that following company.

Based on the project and marks you got through out the academics the permission will be given for the student.Also the request letter may be a important criteria sometimes.

After that the duration may be around 1 to 2 months depending on the training level and your work efficiency.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
23rd January 2014, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?