5th June 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage should I get in 12th to get in best engineering college?

How much % should i get in 12 to get seat in best eng clg. I'm studing 12(cbse) and how shall i prepare for national level entrance exams.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Any chance for Biomedical engineering after taking PCM subjects? College in Coimbator which I can opt? Percentage required for it?
  3. Which are the colleges of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  4. Is there any NIT college available where 12th percentage doesn't required for NIMCET qualified student?
  5. How much percentage is needed to get admission in best college of engineering after 12th?
  6. What is the percentage required in 12th exam to get into the best college of India for genetic engineering
  7. Best college in India for Aeronautics? Percentage and marks required in 12th for getting a seat in best Aeronautical Engineering college in India? Marks to be scored in PCM in 12th? Is Biology required for Aeronautics?
  8. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  9. Eligibility for becoming AME
  10. How can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th? How much percentage is needed? Details about the colleges?
  11. Changing college from SGI College to government Engineering College? -- [New]
  12. How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th with 70%?
  13. List of colleges I can apply for MCA course? I've got 52% in 12th and 75% in Undergraduate
  14. Am I eligible for BSc in BHU after scoring 58%
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for Infosys?
  16. Required age limit for B.Tech course?
  17. How much percentage I need in 12th standard to get admission in IIT engineering college of Pune
  18. Admission in engineering in any college on the basis of my 12th board percentage(90.50%)?
9th January 2015, 11:36 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: How much percentage should I get in 12th to get in best engineering college?

To apply for national level entrance exams you need minimum 60% marks in 12th class. After getting 60% or more marks you can apply for JEE Main and JEE Advanced exams.

You have to score good marks in entrance exam so that you can apply for admission in IIT's which are the top most Engineering Institute in India. You may also study in Institutes like IIIT or NIT's which comes after IIT's.

JEE exam contains questions from 11th and 12th class.

11th class-60% syllabus
12th class-40% syllabus

So concentrate on your 11th and 12th class text books in order to crack JEE exams.
13th September 2015, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage should I get in 12th to get in best engineering college?

I want to Crack iit in my first attempt but now I am in class 11. So tell me what steps can I take to Crack iit in my first attempt?
14th September 2015, 04:49 PM
Rashmuu

For the B.E. or B.tech course there is no bar on 12th class marks to score.But for getting the admission in top most engineering colleges you must have to appear in the JEE mains and Jee advanced entrance exam.

For being eligible in this exam you should have to score minimum 60% marks in your aggregate.
14th September 2015, 10:05 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Engineering Admission is done on the basis of merit score which includes (10+2) cum JEE/Entrance Exam score.If You have 80% in (10+2) as well as JEE , then you will get admission in best engineering college in your state.

Eligibility For Engineering
- You must have passed (10+2) with PCM as a main subjects from recognized university.
- You also have to qualify the entrance exam JEE/State Level Entrance Exam with good score.

JEE(Joint Entrance Exam)

Paper Pattern
Questions asked from subjects Physics , Chemistry & Maths
- Physics : 30 Questions
- Chemistry : 30 Questions
- Maths : 30 Questions
》Total Duration : 3 Hours

Important Dates
- Starting of Online Application : 1st Week November 2015
- Ending of Application to Apply : Last Week December 2015
- JEE Main Exam : 1st Week April 2016

Application Procedure
- Visit official website to apply online : www.jeemain.nic.in
- Pay the Registration Fees & Get Registration ID
- Fill the Application Form
- Upload Photograph , Signature & Thumb Impression
- Prefer your choice of Institutes & Branch of Engineering
- Submit the Application
- On the Counselling , You will get admission on the basis of your Preference cum your Merit score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?