14th August 2011, 07:37 PM
Nuhi Gupta

Admission in engineering in any college on the basis of my 12th board percentage(90.50%)?

sir i wanted to know whether i can get admission in engineering in any college through the basis of my 12th board marks which are 90.50%... plz reply as soon as possible..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  2. Can I get a seat in any engineering college in Maharashtra on the basis of 12th board marks after scoring 92% in PCM?
  3. Is it possible to pursue graduation and also do the 12th improvement exam? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  5. List of engineering colleges which give admission on 12th marks merit basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Engineering colleges which give admission on 12th Merit Basis after securing 94.6% in 12th from CBSE Board?
  7. Where can I get admission for Chemical Engineering on the basis of my 12th board marks(89%)?
  8. How to get admission in government engineering college?
  9. Can I reappear in 12th with NIOS Board if failed from CBSE? Is there any problem to get admission in Engineering on NIOS basis? Regional centre of NIOS in Lucknow?
  10. Procedure ot get admission on the basis of marks obtained in CBSE board in DU?
  11. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  12. Can I get admission in Automobile Engineering after scoring 55% in 12th board on the basis of technical certificate?
  13. In which engineering college can I get after scoring 86.60% in 12th?
  14. Can I get admission in engineering college after passing 12th from NIOS board?
  15. Am i eligible to join Pilot training on the basis of 12th qualification from JK Board?
  16. Best engineering colleges that give admission on the basis of 12th board marks?
  17. Admission on the basis of 12th marks(81%) for engineering or MBBS,BDS?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
17th November 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in engineering in any college on the basis of my 12th board percentage(90.50%)?

how do i get good marks in 12th and then good rank in iit or other engineering entrances?
14th March 2012, 12:59 AM
chirag kasliwal

Default Re: Admission in engineering in any college on the basis of my 12th board percentage(90.50%)?

yes, you can get admission in good engineering colleges of MP on the basis of your 12th percentage.If you got 90% marks you can easily get admission without facing any competitive exam of MP.good luck
4th June 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I got 91.6% pcm n 92 overall...plz suggest some gud engineering colleges along with useful info.
8th February 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

top universities based on inter marks more than 90% in south india
8th February 2013, 10:40 PM
Sikdu

since you have scored a good percentage in 12th and being a girl you can apply in Delhi University,Amity university ,noida delhi.,ITM gwalior..you may even get scholarships

good luck
9th February 2013, 05:02 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

The admission into the engineering course is based on the marks you are going to score in the entrance exam conducted by either the state or central government.

The percentage which you scored is too good and it will be more than enough to get admission in any college.

If you have the best marks in the entrance exam, then you can easily get admission in the top colleges.

Thank you,

All the best.
20th May 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 92.4%(taking best of 5) in my class 12 board(isc) exams and i want to study b.tech with computer science.
Which college would be most suitable ???
My email [email protected]
4th June 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

i have secured 91% n pcm and 92@ overallin my cbse exam can i get direct admission in amity without any donaation? my score of jee main is 106(general cateogary)
2nd July 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

i got 92 percentage in 12 BUT I AM NOT QUALIFIED IN EAMCET CAN I GET FREE SEAT IN ENGINEERING
7th January 2015, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

i m apearing 12th in 2015 pls suggest to us wt is the ptocedure of top b tech college for sdmissin in cse ece
13th May 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir I scored 90% in cbse exams and 119 out of 360 in jee mains .I got 9.2 cgpa in class 10.my home state is Haryana.
Plz help me to name the best engineering colleges in Haryana for b.tech.
If possible also in Punjab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?