19th April 2012, 10:14 PM
abinraj1

Which are the different courses that can be done after BSc Chemistry other than MSc? Information about PGDAC in Analytical Chemistry? Names of the colleges?

what are the different courses that can do after bsc chemistry other than msc also tell some 1year courses?
tell me more about pgdac in analytical chemistry & name some of the colleges..?

30th April 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the different courses that can be done after BSc Chemistry other than MSc? Information about PGDAC in Analytical Chemistry? Names of the colleges?

what are the different courses done after bsc mpc
13th May 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the different courses that can be done after BSc Chemistry other than MSc? Information about PGDAC in Analytical Chemistry? Names of the colleges?

sir i complet b.sc chemistry in this year and i want to do course which releted with b.sc chemistry that important in industrial than what i do? Plz give me suggetion about my quetions
30th May 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

what courses can i do after completing my graduation with chemistry? can you suggest me some names of best colleges for the same in mumbai?
1st May 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MSc in environment after completion bsc in chemistry
23rd June 2022, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I do msc in analytical chemistry after completing post graduation in analytical chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?