28th June 2013, 06:12 PM
stylishpavankumar

How to take admission in hyderabad college for M.Tech?

i got 7046 rankin PGECET 2013.I hav national level,state level,district level certificates with me.so please help me gettingknoe dat is these certificates are useful for getting admission in hyderabad colleges for pursuing mtech????
pls help me out.........

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in hyderabad college for M.Tech?
  2. Procedure to do Ph.D having completed B.Tech?
  3. List of PG colleges list under Osmania University?
  4. How to get admission for M.Tech in Hyderabad Central University?
  5. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  6. Best university for M.Tech in Artificial Intelligence among IIT Delhi and University of Hyderabad? -- [New]
  7. In which college can I get admission for M.Tech electrical engineering?
  8. When will I get admission in M.Tech in Hyderabad and Bangalore?
  9. List of Colleges offering M.Com course under Osmania University?
  10. List of the top MBA colleges in Pune? I have done BCA from Amravati University and have secured 125 marks in MBA CET and 78 percentile in MAT
  11. How to take admission in M.Tech in Hyderabad colleges?
  12. For which college am I eligible after scoring 8000 rank in M.Tech? Which college can I get in Hyderabad?
  13. What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?
  14. List of top 10 Engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which course should I select between Clinical Research, M.Pharma and Pharma MBA?
  16. How to do M.Tech in Hyderabad after scoring 13413 rank in PGECET in CS stream
  17. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  18. Admission procedure of Deccan Medical College Hyderabad? Fee structure for an NRI student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?