18th April 2011, 01:51 PM
kosuri.lova raju

Industrial training near Vijaywada for 2nd year B.Tech student?

sir,

i am student of b-tech second year mechanical engineering

NAME SOME NON REPUTED COMPANIES NEAR VIJAYAWADA TO TRAIN MYSELF IN INDUSTRY FOR ONE MONTH ?

Related Questions:
  1. Industrial training near Vijaywada for 2nd year B.Tech student?
  2. List of companies which offer Inplant Training to B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student in Vijaywada?
  3. How may I do Industrial training of 1 month duration? What's the format of applying form? I'm a student of 2nd year Bio-technology
  4. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student
  6. Eligibility to apply for 6 weeks Internship in BSNL, Nagpur for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?
  7. Six months Industrial Training Programme in any 5 Star Hotel for B.H.M 2nd year student?
  8. Details of companies offering Internship in January for Mechanical 2nd year student in Vijaywada?
  9. How can I apply for Industrial Training after completing 2nd year of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in West Bengal?
  10. Industrial Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student in Ambala/Chandigarh?
  11. How to do industrial training when am in 2nd year of B.Sc Electronics ?
  12. Which are the companies providing industrial training?
  13. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for an Industrial Training at SAIL for Mechanical 2nd year student?
  15. List of companies offering Industrial Training to EEE 2nd year student in Chennai? -- [New]
  16. Companies for one month industrial training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech.(ECE)
  17. Software companies which offer 6 months Industrial Training to Diploma 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  18. Name of Companies In Hyderabad offering Industrial Training to B.Tech Students (2nd year) in summer vacations? -- [Most Discussed]
18th April 2011, 11:58 PM
babydoll

Default Re: Industrial training near Vijaywada for 2nd year B.Tech student?

Hello,
Yes you can do industrial training in 2nd year. There are many training institutes for the industrial training but in Vijaywada you can do training in NIIT and other training centers.
If you belongs to computer sc. branch then you can go for JAVA or .NET courses as these courses are highly demand in software industries.
for Electronics students NIIT offers courses like Embedded system, VLSI design, Wireless communication, Computer networking.etc.
19th May 2011, 11:24 AM
Priyanka nageshwer

What is the time period of industrial training and where is vijaywada and what type of courses are available for electronics student
21st May 2011, 06:53 PM
tech2000

HCL industrial project training is best and this helped me a lot

I wish they could take more students. Try to contact them at

HCL, E-78, South Extension-1 NEW DELHI
Call 0-9582999345, 0-9582999348
or Email at [email protected]
28th September 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

hi,i am student of b-tech second year electronics and telecommunications engineering students. ...... i want to complete a 1month demanded training on ece after completing 3rd sem...... plz give some reputed training institute's names and address.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?