20th August 2013, 08:52 PM
nitin anitha

How to work in Germany after having 3 years of work experience in mechanical engineering

I am having 3 years of work experience in mechanical engineering, now i want to work in Germany, plz tell me the procedure.....

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany having done B.Tech in Mechanical? Which will be more beneficial for me between GRE score and Work Experience?
  2. Is Germany a better country to do MS in Mechanical Engineering as compared to US and UK?
  3. Is there any chance to get admission in top German universities for MS course in automobile engineering? I am a 2nd year student pursuing my B.Tech in mechanical engineering at BITS, Pilani. What I can do from now on to improve my chances?
  4. How would I be able to work as pharmacist in Germany?
  5. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience? -- [New]
  6. Institutes which consider 2 years of Work experience and minimum cutoff for these institutes considering the work experience?
  7. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course after completing B.Tech Biotech and gaining two year work experience in Biotech industry?
  8. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
  9. Should I study bachelors in Germany while doing mechanical engineering or Polymer engineering in UK?
  10. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  11. Eligibility for BEE after Diploma in Mechanical branch and 4.5 years of work experience?
  12. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do MBA part time? I am pursuing B.Com exam
  14. How to get admission in London Business School?
  15. How to get admission in MS in USA after four years of work experience? Tips to crack GRE ?
  16. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  17. Work experience is good for MS in USA?
  18. Which specialization should I choose in PGDM having 5 years of work experience after Mechanical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?