15th September 2013, 09:40 PM
suhailn8

How to pursue nanotechnology?

how can i go for it in future as i have completed my b.sc with physics,chemistry and maths as main subjects.can i do m.sc in nanotechnology and what should i do for it.

12th August 2015, 09:00 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to pursue nanotechnology?

***The admission criteria for M.Sc. Nanotechnology do vary from University to University.

***General requirement is B.Sc. (Physics / Chemistry / Maths) with one of the subjects as principal & other two as subsidiary or B.Sc. (Ind. Chem.) with Maths, Physics secondary or B.E. (Chemical / Metallurgy) with minimum 45% marks.

::::Many colleges and universities conduct their own entrance exams for the admission.

::::you have required to give entrance exam for admission.

**after msc nanotechnology you become works as--->
-Project Assistant
-Business Development Nanotechnology
-Admin and Accounts Executive
-Project Engineer
Nanotechnology
-Sales / Service Engineer
-Business Development
-Researcher
-Lecturer & Professor
-Admin. and Accounts Executive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?