29th April 2011, 08:27 PM
riya_2410

What are the career options available after BDS in USA? Best schools in USA for Public Health, Hospital Management Course and Hygienist?

hi i m doin internship b.d.s in mumbai!!!my fiance stays in usa n he ll continue stayin der for nxt 4-5 yeras!!i want to kno career options aftr bds in usa??i wanna kno abt public health n hospital management courses n hygienist more specifically around northeast coast??want to kno d best schools for these courses??

9th June 2011, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options available after BDS in USA? Best schools in USA for Public Health, Hospital Management Course and Hygienist?

wat career options do i have after doing bds in pakistan...is national board test mandatory for all type of post graduate courses like mphil ?
20th September 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options available after BDS in USA? Best schools in USA for Public Health, Hospital Management Course and Hygienist?

what are the career options in us after bds
16th June 2012, 01:43 PM
romi_bal

You don't have to worry because you have lot of options after B.D.S.
Dental departments in hospitals,nursing homes need the services of dentists.
You can also self employ urself by private practise.There are various other resourses like Dental Hygienist Certificate Course,Dental Mechanist Certificate Course,Diploma Course in Dental Assistance.But these will not provide you with P.G degree.
anyway doing M.D.S is the best choice after B.D.S.
All the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?