16th April 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Maharashtra OBC are eligible for scholarship?

As we are receiving OBC caste scholarship given by Maharashtra state government so can we apply for this scholarship? elligibility for applying this scholarship

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  2. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan? Am I eligible for scholarship from government?
  4. OBC reservation certificate from the state of Karnataka But caste is not listed under OBC category in the state of Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get a Scholarship after scoring 86% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category?
  6. Will I get OBC reservation benefits for exams held by Maharashtra State?
  7. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in European Country with scholarship?
  8. Am I eligible for any scholarship intermediate with 92.8 in OBC
  9. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  10. What is the basic difference between Stipend and Scholarship? If I pass GATE exam will I get any scholarship?
  11. Can I get an OBC certificate from Maharashtra? I belong to Shaikh(Muslim) family and my family resides at Karnataka
  12. Criteria to be eligible for RTO exam in Maharashtra?
  13. Am I eligible for Ratan Tata Scholarship after scoring 74.5% in 1st MBBS MUHS exam?
  14. Am I eligible for scholarship after passing 12th? I just joined in 5 year integrated course in MS Economics in Andhra University
  15. When are the results of Maharashtra state scholarships exam? I am a student of 7th standard scholarship exam
  16. What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship?
  17. Am I eligible for CBSE scholarship after scoring 80.1%?
  18. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard
18th April 2014, 11:44 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maharashtra OBC are eligible for scholarship?

It is good to see that Maharashtra government has taken such an initiative and has a provision of giving scholarship to the minority community which is OBC in Maharashtra. It is an essential step for the development of the state.

Since there is a provision of OBC scholarship under Maharashtra State government so you all can definitely avail this opportunity and get a scholarship provided you have the sufficient proofs of being from OBC category.

For more info, click here and here.
30th May 2014, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maharashtra OBC are eligible for scholarship?

how to get a scholarship after scoring 80% in 12th being a candidate of OBC category?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?