1st September 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do graduation in distance education after completion of 12th from NIOS board?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am passed 12th NIOS board by commerce on year English medium
now i wana do graduation from distance education university.
what can I do? Can someone please let me know the complete procedure which I need to follow for the same?

Thanks!

2nd September 2015, 08:36 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do graduation in distance education after completion of 12th from NIOS board?

If you want to do graduation in distance education after completion of 12th from NIOS board, you can pursue it from following universities :

IGNOU

Osmania University

Karnataka State open University

Annamalai University

First of all just visit the website of the university in which you want to take admission and download application form online.
Fill the form and submit it along with the required documents and fee.

Required Documents :
10th and 12th passing certificate and marksheets.
Migration certificate.

After completion of application process, university will inform you about the admission status on your email id that you have provided in the form.

There is no age limit and percentage limit to pursue graduation from distance education.
2nd September 2015, 07:48 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do graduation in distance education after completion of 12th from NIOS board?

If you want to pursue graduation through correspondence from Delhi University, then you can apply through School of Open Learning.
To know the admission procedure in details, open the following link:
http://sol.du.ac.in/Admission
The link above shared, you will find SOL prospectus for admission in DU's correspondence courses.
Download the prospectus from the above given link and read the procedure of admission carefully. Application form is also available in the said link.

All the best.
2nd September 2015, 10:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue the graduation in the distance mode after the 10+2 from the NIOS.

To get the admission in the distance mode the required qualification is candidate must have passed the 10+2 from a recognised board. Other than this the eligibility depends upon the course, aggregate and the university you are taking the admission.

So for more information kindly visit the university official website to get the information in the detail.
9th June 2018, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I completed my 12th in 2013 and now I want to do my maths and physics again for improvement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?