20th June 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I contact authority of the company for Summer Training and Internship programme?

sir
how could i contact the company authority for
summer training and for my internship program
please let me know about it immediately
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any 1 month course related to ECE branch? Organizations providing such courses?
  2. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  3. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  4. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  5. Companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
  6. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  7. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  8. Which are the companies offering internships for EEE 2nd year B.Tech students for 2 months?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  10. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control Engineering student?
  11. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar?
  12. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, bangalore -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for summer internship programme?
  15. How to get into some good summer training programme? Is it good to do for summer training program instead of some other course?
  16. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  17. Names of the companies offering summer internship training for civil engineering in UP?
  18. Summer Internship cum Training programme in Electronics and Instrumentation at Kolkata for diploma student? -- [New]
28th January 2017, 07:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I contact authority of the company for Summer Training and Internship programme?

It is quite difficult for us to respond your query in detail unless you give all the requisite details of the company. We need to know the company which you are trying to contact for summer training and internship programme. You can comment below with the requisite details and we will revert with detailed response on the same. Some companies can be approached via email, some can be through their contact portal, some via telephone, some face to face and so on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?