19th July 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in India offering Masters in Astrobiology? Information about scholarship?

sir,
i am currently doing my engineering in the field of biotechnology. i am interested in pursuing my masters degree in the field of astrobiology. are there any colleges in india offering the course?also can you please direct me about the scholarships to pursue the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in and outside India offering Astrobiology course? What are the qualifications for the same?
  2. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  3. Best colleges in USA offering Masters in Architecture after B.Arch? How to get a scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  5. List of various universities or colleges in India offering masters degree in forensic psychology
  6. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in India? How to get the scholarship for it?
  7. Information about colleges offering B.Sc Geology in India? Scholarship or exams to study Ph.D in abroad?
  8. Universities offering Masters in Agriculture sciences with scholarship?
  9. List of Colleges in India offering Masters degree(Correspondence) in Automobile Engineering
  10. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  11. Colleges offering Masters in Biotechnology?
  12. Colleges offering Masters in Genetic engineering in India and Abroad? Best country to study this course?
  13. Colleges in India offering PhD in Mechanical Engineering? Stipends and scholarships?
  14. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
  15. Institutes offering online masters degree in Psychology Education to a chartered accountant in Bangalore India?
  16. Procedure to apply for Masters in USA or UK? How to get scholarship?
  17. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  18. Colleges that are offering scholarship positions to pursue MD/MS in India or Abroad? Requirement for admission? From where to get the application form?
13th December 2014, 12:49 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Colleges in India offering Masters in Astrobiology? Information about scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i am currently doing my engineering in the field of biotechnology. i am interested in pursuing my masters degree in the field of astrobiology. are there any colleges in india offering the course?also can you please direct me about the scholarships to pursue the same.
If you belong from reserved category then you can get Government scholarship which is provided by the state government. Application form for the Government scholarship is provided by the respective college itself. Apart from this you can also apply for private scholarship which is provided by the various companies and Community thrust.

Top Govt. Scholarships Exams

-National Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities
-National Merit-cum- Means Scholarship Scheme
-Indian Oil Academic Scholarships
-LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme
-L&T Build India Scholarship
-INSPIRE Scholarship
-NTPC's scholarship for Engineering students (SC/ST/PH)
-IET India Scholarships 2013

Colleges Offering Masters in Astrobiology:
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?