26th February 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Internship in TCS or Infosys without reference being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Hi,
I am b.tech ece-3rd year.
i want to do internship in tcs or infosys,
but idon't have any reference .
so,may i know how to apply for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Internship in TCS, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  2. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [New]
  4. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in Infosys, IBM and TCS for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  6. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  7. How to apply for internship after 3rd year B.Tech at Wipro, TCS, HCL and Infosys?
  8. How to apply for summer internship in WIPRP, HCL, Infosys, IBM, TCS? I am a 3rd year student of IT
  9. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  10. How can I get internship at TCS or Infosys?
  11. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student?
  14. What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS?
  15. How can I apply internship for internship in best software companies like TCS, Infosys and Accenture?
  16. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for internship in TCS? I am a student of ETC 3rd year
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
27th February 2015, 06:04 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship in TCS or Infosys without reference being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

It is not so easy to get the internship in TCS or Infosys without reference of any employee of that company or any of your lecturer. You can apply by your own but it is not confirm that you get a chance to do internship.

Procedure to do internship without reference:

* You have to contact to the HR manager of the company in which you want to do internship.

* Then you need to get NOC signed by your HOD of your Department.

* You need to submit the resume, NOC, application to the company.
28th February 2015, 12:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship in TCS or Infosys without reference being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Procedure for internship in Infosys :-

1. Protégé - It is an internship program for engineering students from Tier 1 schools IITs, IT-BHU, IIIT Delhi, BITS Pilani and ISI Kolkata). Please email [email protected] for more details.

2. InStep is a global internship program designed for a select list of Universities.

Infosys also has another programme called Campus Connect which reaches out to Indian universities. To know more about Campus Connect click here.

Procedure of Internship In TCS :-

- If you are student of Tier-1 institutes of the country, then you need to submit your resume in the concerned branch of TCS. There will be a resume screening round, followed by interview round and if you clear you will recruited as intern.
- If you do not belong to the Tier-1 institutes, you need to appear in the entrance exam which is conducted by TCS in the month of October-November followed by resume screening and interview round to be selected as intern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?