6th March 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in DMRC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final semester student?

Hello,
I want to join for Industrial Training in DMRC.
So I want to know the procedure for joining.
I am now in my final semester of B.Tech Electrical Engineering.
Please let me know about the procedure immediately.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  2. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  3. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  4. How to do my 8th semester as industrial training in any core company? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA
  6. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  7. How can I apply for Industrial Training in BHEL being a B.Tech(EE) 5th semester student?
  8. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?
  9. How can I apply for 6 months industrial training? I am a final year B.Tech mechanical engineering student
  10. Where should I apply for industrial training while doing Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training programme in any Space Research Institute for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 8th semester student?
  12. How to do industrial training at BHEL? I am a B.Tech 6th semester student
  13. From where I can pursue my industrial training after 3rd year of B.Tech so that I may even get some stipend?
  14. Best companies in Lucknow for industrial training? Procedure to apply in them?
  15. Companies for last semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  16. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Companies for Last Semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering Students -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
7th March 2015, 11:54 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in DMRC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final semester student?

Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in DMRC:

To get summer training in DMRC, first you need contact with your training and placement officer. Then you need to take the recommendation from your college HOD. You can also take recommendation of employee of DMRC.

Then you can get the opportunity of industrial training in the DMRC.
15th January 2017, 04:22 PM
sahadatt hussain

Post Re: Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in DMRC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final semester student?

Hello,
I want to join for Industrial Training in DMRC.
So I want to know the procedure for joining.
I am now in my final semester of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering.
Please let me know about the procedure immediately.
Waiting for your reply.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170115_150610.jpg
Views:	360
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	206326   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170115_150555.jpg
Views:	456
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	206327  
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?