10th September 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Can NIOS students with above 60% marks apply for ISC/CBSE board?

I want to know if students passed from nios in 10th securing 60% marks can get admission in isc/cbse board, New Delhi?

11th September 2015, 02:07 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can NIOS students with above 60% marks apply for ISC/CBSE board?

Yes NIOS students with 60% marks can apply for ISC/CBSE Board and the admission depends on the marks criteria set by the school where the candidate is seeking admission.
NIOS is a recognized board and there will be no problem regarding the Board when it comes to admission to Schools.
So NIOS students can apply for ISC/CBSE Board.
11th September 2015, 01:27 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, NIOS student with 60% marks in 12th class can apply for ISC and CBSE board.

Candidate have to submit following documents at the time of admission in ISC or CBSE board :

Migration Certificate
10th Mark sheet and passing certificate
Character certificate
11th September 2015, 04:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the ISC/CBSE board after the 10th from the NIOS.

As the required qualification for the admission in the 10+2 board is the candidates must have passed the 10th from the recognised board. Since the NIOS is the recognised board you are eligible to get the admission.

To get the details for the admission visit the school as there is different eligibility criteria for the admission in the different schools.
11th September 2015, 05:10 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, one can get admission in any board if he has passed qualifying examination from a recognized board.

The NIOS courses are valid and recognized and are equivalent with other national and state boards. He/ she is eligible for admission.

To secure admission in ICSE/ CBSE board one must meet the respective eligibility criteria prescribed by the board.
5th June 2017, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I have got 70% in my class 10 from nios board.Can i get admission in a reputed isc school in class 11?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?