29th May 2015, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

How can I do Summer training in NTPC Barh in Bihar during B.Tech 3rd year from Raajdhani Engineering college Bhuvneshwar?

How can I do Summer training in NTPC Barh in Bihar? I'm a student of b.tech 3rd year student from bm group of institution gurgaon.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Summer training in NTPC Barh in Bihar? I'm a student of Raajdhani engineering college Bhubhaneshwar
  2. Implant Summer Training programme in NTPC, Barh for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. How to do summer training in NTPC(Barh)? What are the conditions?
  4. How to do summer training in NTPC? I am a 3rd year EEE student
  5. Reference for doing Industrial training of one month in NTPC or BARH?
  6. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure for summer training in NTPC? How to apply for a job? I am studying 3rd year in mechanical branch
  8. How to do summer training in NTPC Kota? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  9. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  10. Procedure and other details related to training in NTPC Barh?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC, Barh for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  12. How to do winter training in NTPC? I am a 3rd year student of electrical engineering
  13. Detailed information and process to do Industrial Training in NTPC, Kahalgaon for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE?
  15. How can I apply for summer training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies in Bihar? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with E&TC stream
  16. Information about summer training in ISRO? Details on how can I do summer training from ISRO?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What is the procedure to do summer as well as Winter Training at NTPC, Bihar
31st May 2015, 10:26 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do Summer training in NTPC Barh in Bihar during B.Tech 3rd year from Raajdhani Engineering college Bhuvneshwar?

** NTPC stands for National Thermal Power Corporation.

** Getting training from NTPC is not an easy task as it is very well reputed government organisation.

** For applying in NTPC you have to leave a mail or contact directly with the HR of the training cell.

** Also you need a college recommendation for accessing the training in NTPC.

** After they display your name under shortlisted students for training you can start your training with NTPC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?