22nd August 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study 11th in CBSE Board for 10th UP Board candidate?

Sir,
I want to know the details of CBSE Board. I am studying in UP Board in 10th standard and I want to know that I can get any benefit if I will study my 11th from CBSE Board? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  2. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  5. Is it beneficial to study 11th in GSEB Board to migrate from Gujarat also for 10th GSEB student?
  6. Should the board need to be changed after 10th from CBSE to Gujarat board as there are more seats available in Gujarat board for Engineering?
  7. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  8. Is it beneficial to get admission in 12th from other Board if disqualified in 11th PCM CBSE?
  9. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and RBSE to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE?
  10. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  11. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  12. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  13. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  14. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  15. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  16. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE if appear 10th NIOS?
  17. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  18. Is it beneficial to study H.S. Commerce at CBSE Board after completing 10th CBSE?
28th August 2015, 08:54 PM
sumitrahul76

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study 11th in CBSE Board for 10th UP Board candidate?

CBSE stands for central board of secondary education.
So, secondary education of the CBSE i.e 10+2 is the best around the country. so, it will not be eaiser for any state board student to change board after 10th and choose the central board.Because there are many reasons behind it like the the medium from which you are reading is hindi and the CBSE board gotta english medium, syllabus of both the boards are different.

Therefore according to me you should have to be in the UP board that you are from.
29th August 2015, 12:09 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study 11th in CBSE Board for 10th UP Board candidate?

Yes, it is beneficial to study 11th in CBSE Board for 10th UP Board candidate.
Most of the entrance exams after 12th has CBSE syllabus.
Syllabus of JEE Main and JEE Advanced is completely derived from CBSE syllabus. Also syllabus of medical entrance exams are derived form CBSE.
Syllabus of exams like NDA are also derived from CBSE board.
So, it will be beneficial for you to study 11th in CBSE Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?