25th August 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I become Commando in CISF? Qualification required to become?

Sir,
Please let me know how I can become a CISF Commando? And what is the education qualification necessary for it? Kindly tell me immediately.

30th August 2015, 09:25 AM
candycrush

Default Re: How can I become Commando in CISF? Qualification required to become?

Central industrial Dr security force CISF is concerned with the security of the Indian PSUs like the IOCL.

It is a part of the central armed police forces under the ministry of home affairs.

Currently the CISF commando provides security to the government PSUs airports

1. Delhi metro

2. Atomic power plants

3. Oil fields

4. Major ports and steel plants.

To get into the CISF you have to clear the CASF exam conducted by the UPSCs

Which is conducted at the 12 the level.

Once in the CASF you shall selected for the CISF on the deputations basis.

The test consists of psychology and mental.
22nd February 2017, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become Commando in CISF? Qualification required to become?

How i can become a para commando.? I am in 12th and what its physical and mentally requirements..?
19th June 2019, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

How The CISF Head Constable become a para commando and how to apply for Para commando after Selection in the CISF head constable
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?