22nd October 2015, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Internship of 6 months in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech candidate?

Sir,
I want to do internship in Maruti Suzuki as I am in 8th semester of my B.Tech and after completing my B.Tech I want to join Internship there for 6 months. Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Noida for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 5th semester student?
  2. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?
  3. Requirements to do Internship in Maruti Suzuki for Mechanical student? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to do Internship in Maruti Suzuki for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  6. Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech 7th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for job in Maruti Suzuki and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech fresher?
  8. How can I apply for 6 months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki, Gurgaon?
  9. Procedure to apply for six months Training programme in Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki and Hyundai?
  10. Procedure to apply for Maruti Suzuki Ltd, Gurgaon, NTPC or DRDO for internship?
  11. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  13. How to get promotion in job at MAruti Suzuki?
  14. How can I apply for 6 months industrial course in Maruti Suzuki?
  15. Can electronics and communication training possible in Maruti Suzuki?
  16. Procedure of training from Maruti Suzuki?
  17. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to do training in Maruti Suzuki? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EC student
29th September 2016, 11:05 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Internship of 6 months in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech candidate?

If you are in your 8th semester of your B.Tech you can go for 6 months internship in Maruti Suzuki.

As you will be finishing your graduation soon, you should approach to Maruti Suzuki by yourself. Make your resume well and mention the area where you want to do your internship. If your resume is selected then you will have a call. After that a short interview will be taken and you can start your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?