2nd November 2015, 08:18 PM
ankur rihans

What is the procedure which I need to follow to do Pharmacy course after 10th?

Preet Preeti

I have clear my 10th recently and I am 15 years old.I wanna do pharmacy course. BT I did my 10 from govr school .can I join this course if yes, than what is the process of it? Can you please give me the complete information on this?

Thank you

2nd November 2015, 10:52 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure which I need to follow to do Pharmacy course after 10th?

No you can't apply for diploma in pharmacy after completion of 10th standard .Your qualification does not sufficient for this diploma course.

Diploma in D pharmacy is a 2 years certificate course.So its better for you if you complete your 12th in physics,chemistry & maths .After completing 12th you can absolutely apply for Pharmacy diploma course.

After getting certificate & license of diploma in pharmacy you can open your own clinic or chemist medicine shop.You can also get job in hospitals or pharmaceuticals company as a MR position.There is a very good scope in this field for bright future.
3rd November 2015, 12:39 AM
H Rimmy

Default Re: What is the procedure which I need to follow to do Pharmacy course after 10th?

Still you must need to complete 12th in physics,chemistry & maths.After completing of 12th you can apply for pharmacy course.Pharmacy course is a 2 years diploma course and 3 years degree course also available.

After getting certificate in diploma you can also further studies in B pharmacy which is a 3 years degree course.After getting degree you can open your own chemist shop and earn high income monthly basis.

So it will be better for you if you complete your 12th standard.
3rd November 2015, 11:19 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that as you have decided to make your career in pharmacy Field, so you have to first complete your minimum qualification that is 12th from science stream.

There are two courses in pharmacy which you can join after 12th:

1. D Pharmacy : It is diploma in pharmacy and 2 years course.
2. B Pharmacy: It a degree course in pharmacy and 4 years course.

Eligibility to join these courses:

1. Candidate should have done 12th from with science stream from recognized board.
2. Candidate has to appear in the test for admission to any any one of the courses.
3rd November 2015, 10:09 PM
rrooxx

->As per as my knowledge you can not apply for Pharmacy After 10th, because pharmacy courses can be done after 12th only.

*Following are the eligibility details for this course:-

->Diploma in Pharmacy eligibility:
-The applicant should have cleared 10+2 examination (academic stream) in Science, with PCB or PCM

**Programme Duration--

-The duration of the course is of 2 years with each academic year
-The main objective of this program is to create professionals who will make a mark in the pharmaceutical industry. so you should completed your 12th after that you will be consider to eligible for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?