16th December 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Whether NIOS students are eligible to study in Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research?

Sir,
Can NIOS student take admission in Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research? I am an NIOS student, studying Science in 12th standard. Please help me to know about this.

17th December 2015, 05:38 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether NIOS students are eligible to study in Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research?

Yes, NIOS students are eligible to study in Delhi institute of pharmaceutical sciences and research.

As NIOS is recognized board of education and the degree obtained from NIOS are valid and has given equal importance with other national and state educational boards.

The pharma council of India has decided to approve certificates from NIOS for admission to various pharmacy courses.

Below I have attached a notice which clearly states the approval of NIOS certificates.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 14-2_openschool.pdf(59.2 KB, 24 views)
17th December 2015, 08:31 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether NIOS students are eligible to study in Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research?

Yes, if you clear the entrance examination, then probably you will be very much eligible to get admission in Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research. You should however fulfill all the admission criteria before admission.
20th December 2015, 05:40 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that you are definitely eligible to study in Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research being an NIOS student.
Let me clear your confusion. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous organisation by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. So, there should be no problem regarding higher studies being an NIOS student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?