23rd December 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Is architectural diploma course beneficial for me after completion of 10th standard?

In 10th std. I got 85.40% then architect diploma beneficial for me? and will I do it? What would be the suggestion from you all? Can you please guide me with the better understanding on the course? I really wanted to analyze if I wanted to take up the course or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
  2. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
  3. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  4. Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard?
  5. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  6. How can I do graduation right after completion of 10th standard pass and completion of ITI diploma course?
  7. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  8. Which one to choose between 10th and diploma?
  9. What is the use of doing diploma course?
  10. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope?
  11. Which course is better among B.Sc(Botany) and D.Arch?
  12. Is it beneficial to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 10th WBBSE candidate?
  14. What should I do if I am not able to get admission in Mahrashtra state board schools?
  15. Am I eligible for AMIE in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering after passing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic Diploma course after completing 10th standard?
  17. How can i opt for architectural engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the diploma courses in financial accounting after completion of 10th standard in India? Any institutes that offer correspondence course?
27th December 2015, 10:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is architectural diploma course beneficial for me after completion of 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In 10th std. I got 85.40% then architect diploma beneficial for me? and will I do it? What would be the suggestion from you all? Can you please guide me with the better understanding on the course? I really wanted to analyze if I wanted to take up the course or not.
There is good scope available for Diploma in Architecture in both the Government and Private sectors as well. Since, there is good demand for Architecture Graduates in recent times due to increasing Construction, Repair and Interior design works. So, many reputed Construction companies demand Architecture Graduates for various positions. Those who completing their Diploma in Architecture can pursue for higher studies such as,

- B.Tech or B.E in Architecture
- M.Tech or M.E in Architecture

- The minimum eligibility criteria required for the Diploma in Architecture is you must pass class 10th standard with 50% of marks from a recognized university.

- You must reach 15 years of age at the time of admission.

- Admission to Diploma in Architecture is based on other marks obtained in the qualifying examination or in the entrance examination conducted by the University.
31st December 2015, 10:24 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: Is architectural diploma course beneficial for me after completion of 10th standard?

Architectural diploma is one of the best course students are showing interest to opt.Doing architectural diploma gives path for job in both Government and Private sector.So,if you are interested it is the best course you can opt.The eligibility to join in architectural diploma is tenth standard and age above 15 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?