6th January 2016, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if qualified 12th in 2nd attempt?

Hello,
I have qualified in 12th standard in 2nd attempt. So, I would like to know that I am eligible for study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for CLAT if completed 12th in 2nd attempt?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main(B.Arch) if completed 12th in 2nd attempt?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in TCS On-Campus Interview if completed 12th in 2nd attempt?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Com(Accountancy) Honours if secured 41% in 12th at 2nd attempt?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced and EAMCET if qualified in Compartmental exams of 12th NIOS? Can I get admission in any Engineering college of Andhra Pradesh without any entrance exam?
  6. Am I eligible to join Indian Police Service if completed 12th in 2nd attempt?
  7. Qualification required to study detective? Am I eligible to study detective being a 12th passed?
  8. Will I be eligible to apply for NIMHANS after scoring 59% in MBBS and passing it in 2nd attempt?
  9. Can I get admission in B.Tech after opting Biotechnology?
  10. Am I eligible to study M.Tech if secured 2nd Division in 10th & 12th and 65% in B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  11. How should I get a job in company like WIPRO, HCL, Infosys, TCS? I have passed 12th science in 2nd attempt with 65% marks
  12. Any different criteria for BITSAT exam droppers?
  13. Am I eligible to write Bank PO exams after scoring 55% in 2nd attempt during B.E final year?
  14. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
  15. If I failed 12th during my 1st attempt for IIT JEE then will my 2nd attempt be considered as the 1st? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for NMAT 2015 having 59% in Engineering?
  17. Can I apply for JELET being an Arts student?
  18. Can a student give 2nd attempt for BITSAT?
12th January 2016, 12:38 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if qualified 12th in 2nd attempt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have qualified in 12th standard in 2nd attempt. So, I would like to know that I am eligible for study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? Please tell me asap.
Yes, of course you are eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course for your higher studies.

To pursue this course, you will have to qualify engineering entrance exam like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, COMEDK, MH-CET, etc.

After qualifying any of the above exams, you can take admission in Engineering colleges where you will have to choose Aeronautical Engineering as your preferred branch.

List of some notable Aeronautical Engineering colleges are:
  • Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
  • Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
  • Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Bangalore
  • Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
  • Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
  • Indian Institute of Technology Chennai
  • Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
  • Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna
  • Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai
  • Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
  • Bihar Institute of Technology, Sindri, Ranchi.
  • Mohammad Sathak Engineering College, Kilakarai.
  • Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
  • Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
  • Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore
  • Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
  • Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
  • Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth (Deemed)University, (Rajasthan)
  • Hindustan Electronics Academy,Bangalore
  • Institute of Aviation Technology, Haryana
  • Anna University, Chennai
  • Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Bangalore
  • Park College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, (Tamil Nadu)
  • School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi
  • VSM Aerospace, Chelekere Village (Near Kammanahalli), Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?