8th January 2016, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to have domicile certificate to take admission in Mumbai college?

I have completed my SSC school from Thane. I want to take admission for commerce in Mumbai (vile parle) college. Do I need to submit domicile certificate for the admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  2. Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?
  3. How to get domicile certificate of person born in the state of Maharashtra?
  4. Is it compulsory to get Domicile certificate even after passing MH-CET?
  5. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  6. Admission in commerce in Mumbai college after completing SSC school from Thane? Will I get the domicile certificate?
  7. Is Domicile certificate necessary for admission? I've born in Airoli(Navi Mumbai) and have completed my studies in Navi Mumbai, Now I wish to do Automobile Engineering
  8. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  9. Is domicile certificate neceesary for taking admission in B.Tech degree with automobile engineering stream?
  10. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  11. Do I need domicile certificate if I was born in Mumbai and studied in Junior College in Mumbai?
  12. How can one apply for domicile of Maharashtra state?
  13. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is Domicile certificate required for doing MMS from Mumbai university? She has done 10th std(CBSE) from Dubai
  15. How to get the domicile certificate to apply for CET Mumbai?
  16. Names of medical colleges in India which take admission without domicile certificate or college which dont take domicile? Which are the good private college with less fee structure?
  17. Is it possible to get domicile certificate for my son on the basis of ration card? -- [New]
  18. Is domicile certificate required for admission in graduation courses?
8th January 2016, 12:56 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to have domicile certificate to take admission in Mumbai college?

Yes, it is compulsory to have domicile certificate to take admission in Mumbai college.
Domicile certificate is the proof of candidate's native state. Candidate have to produce photo copy of domicile certificate at the time of admission in any college.
So, it is compulsory to have a domicile certificate to take admission in Mumbai College.
8th January 2016, 07:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to have domicile certificate to take admission in Mumbai college?

Almost every college will ask for domicile certificate along with other documents before admission. Therefore, get the certificate according to the prescribed format of the university.

In case of colleges in Maharashtra only candidates who have studied in Maharashtra are eligible for admission in colleges based in the state. In case of central government colleges any Indian can apply for admission.
8th January 2016, 11:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not at all compulsory to have a domicile certificate in order to get admission in Mumbai College. You just need to score well in your boards and clear any entrance exam(if any) and can easily get admission in any good college in Mumbai College.
24th April 2017, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

To do Architecture domicile certificate needed in 11 the science stream collage Orr it's needed after 12 the??
12th March 2018, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Do you need a domicile certificate for admission to a junior college in Mumbai if you have done your isce from a school in Mumbai itself
25th April 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

I am from other state and working in gujarat. I want to do PG diploma in gujarat state , but the institute ask for domecile. What should i do?
6th January 2020, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Do get admission in b. Com in mumbai college do I need to be domicile of Mumbai or not
18th April 2020, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

will I need domicile certificate for 11 admission if I am born in Karnataka and studying in Mumbai ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?