8th March 2016, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

How to get vocational training in ONGC being a B.Tech (Mechanical) student?

Sir, i am a student of b.tech (mechanical) degree. I am doing my 3rd semester studeis. I want to know that how could i apply for the vocational training in ONGC. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get Vocational Training in ONGC Bangalore? Is it possible to get with a recommendation from an Employee in ONGC Mumbai?
  2. Vocational training in ONGC, Bangalore after 2nd year B.Tech (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure and criteria to apply for Vocational training in ONGC?
  4. In which month ONGC, GIDC and BHEL released Training Programme for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  5. Detailed information about winter vocational training in NTPC being 3rd year Mechanical engineer?
  6. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  7. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  8. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  9. Automobile companies which offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in ONGC, Mumbai for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Does SAIL offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  12. Companies offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student in West Bengal?
  13. How to do Vocational training in a better company? I am a B.Tech mechanical 2nd year student
  14. How to do summer vocational industrial training of 1 month? I am a student of B.E Mechanical 4th year from Indore Institute of Science and Technology Indore
  15. Industries offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Bihar?
  16. Is there any Tata Industries branch in Kolkata which provides vocational training to Mechanical engineering students?
  17. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  18. How to apply for vocational training at Reliance?
8th March 2016, 10:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get vocational training in ONGC being a B.Tech (Mechanical) student?

The detailed description of vocational training in ONGC have been enclosed in the attachment below. Kindly refer the attached document below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC Training.pdf(340.5 KB, 41 views)
10th March 2016, 05:00 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: How to get vocational training in ONGC being a B.Tech (Mechanical) student?

** If you want to do training in ONGC then you can apply through your college as they take required number of candidate through each college for there industrial training.
** So go to the training and placement cell talk about that you want to do training in ONGC.
** Then they will contact there office and register your name for doing industrial training in ONGC.
** Or you can directly go through the office of ONGC and take the application form for the industrial training and submit it with the full detail along with the NOC Certificate which you will get in your college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?