22nd March 2016, 11:48 PM
Rupal Patil

Is it good to do 11th and 12th in CBSE board if I want to make my career in medical line?

I want to make my career in medical line. In gujarat it will be good to have admission incbse in 11&12? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  2. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  3. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  4. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  5. Is it better to do 12th from NIOS Board after discontinuing 11th CBSE?
  6. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Should I join State Board instead of repeating 11th having compartment in 2 subjects of CBSE Board?
  8. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  9. Is it possible to study 12th with MP Board if secured 71% in 11th CBSE?
  10. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  11. Can i take RBSE in 11th after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  12. Admission in Residential Girls CBSE School for 11th standard?
  13. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  14. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  15. CBSE or State Board, which is better for Medical aspirant?
  16. Is it beneficial to get admission in 12th from other Board if disqualified in 11th PCM CBSE?
  17. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  18. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
23rd March 2016, 10:57 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do 11th and 12th in CBSE board if I want to make my career in medical line?

It is not necessary to pursue std 12th from CBSE board to get admission in medical course.

The eligibility to appear for medical entrance examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board with PCB as main paper. The aggregate in 10+2 vary for different courses.

So, you can pursue from any board. For more information about medical entrance examination visit at www.aipmt.nic.in or www.aiimsexam.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?