1st May 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to complete my graduation after some years gap?

Can i complete my graduation now because i have done b com correspondence ii year and iii year back from delhi university (School of open learning) but in two papers of b com i year i got back but i did not give these exams due to my posting in a best company. can i complete my graduation now?

1st May 2016, 04:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to complete my graduation after some years gap?

Yes, you can very much opt to complete your graduation course, but you will have to get admission in the very beginning, i.e. in first year, and that too from an open university. Therefore, if you wish to however complete your graduation course, you can opt for it by the above mentioned mean.
2nd May 2016, 06:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to complete my graduation after some years gap?

Graduation needs to be completed in a specific period of time which is normally six years in case of a three years degree course. If some years are still left then surely you can apply for those subjects again.

Normally, you can get a application form to apply for those two subjects if your enrolment number is still valid to complete the degree. Just act according to your situation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?