3rd May 2016, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Should I reappear if failed in Physics and Maths of 12th standard?

Sir, I failed in 2 subjects of 12th which are Maths and Physics. What should I have to do? Should I reappear in 12th Board exam? Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I reappear if failed in Physics and Maths of 12th standard?
  2. Should I join CBSE to reappear in 12th if failed in ISC Maths and Physics?
  3. Should I opt for Diploma Engineering course if failed in 12th Mathematics and Physics?
  4. Should I reappear for all subjects in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if failed in Physics, Chemistry and Maths?
  5. Can I reappear for class 12th exam if I failed in the compartment exam of Maths subject?
  6. Should I have to reappear if failed in Physics of 12th GSEB?
  7. Do I have to reappear for the whole subjects exam if I failed in Maths and Science of class 10th? How can I write only the exam in which I have failed? -- [New]
  8. Should I join Diploma course to further study B.Tech if failed in 12th?
  9. Can I apply for WBJEE this year if qualified in 12th but failed in Maths?
  10. Is is possible to appear for 12th Physics and Maths papers again? Procedure to enroll for that?
  11. One can reappear in +2 exam if he had failed in one subject 6 years ago?
  12. Does I get marksheets of only Physics subject after reappear in WBCHSE exam?
  13. Can I get promoted to 12th standard and appear in compartment exam if failed in 11th Mathematics?
  14. Admission in B.Com is possible without Maths in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I appear in JEE Main and Advance again after reappearing in 12th Maths?
  16. Can I appear in FYB.Com if failed in 12th by 2 subjects or should I reappear in 12th first?
  17. Can I reappear in DCET if failed to clear it last year?
  18. Should I have to reappear in all subject if failed in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th MPBSE Board exam? Tips to improve study?
26th January 2017, 06:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I reappear if failed in Physics and Maths of 12th standard?

You can appear for board exams again in private mode, if you want to pass class 12th. This is an important qualification for getting admission in college.

Hence, if you want to study higher, then class 12th is absolutely essential. You must clear the exam to become eligible for next course. If you are not interested, then you can apply for any 10th based diploma course.
30th January 2017, 01:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I failed in 2 subjects of 12th which are Maths and Physics. What should I have to do? Should I reappear in 12th Board exam? Waiting for your reply!

Yes, you should reappear if failed in Physics and Mathematics of 12th standard. You have to clear the both the subjects first. The class 12th examinations are important for taking admission to various graduation courses like Engineering, Science etc. You can appear as a private candidate for the failed subject examinations. You should contact your school; they will guide you in this matter. The school will guide you how to fill the compartment examination forms and how to prepare for the examinations.
4th June 2020, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

What is a fee of retest of 12 the science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?