10th May 2016, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do Internship in TCS, Lucknow for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Hi Sir,
I am a student, pursuing B.Tech 3rd year. I want to do Internship in TCS, Lucknow. I would like to know the eligibility criteria to do Internship there? Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for an Internship during summer vacations in TCS, Lucknow being a CSE 3rd year student?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 2 months summer internship in TCS?
  3. How to do internship training in Lucknow TCS? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship during summer vacation in TCS for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Mumbai for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  6. Corporate Internship in HCL, Lucknow for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  7. How to do internship with ASP.NET in TCS, Lucknow?
  8. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  10. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  11. Summer Internship in TCS, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  12. Summer training in reputed companies like TCS, CTS after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Lucknow?
  14. Possibility of getting job in TCS after completing Internship for MCA final year student
  15. What is the procedure to apply for internship in TCS? I am a student of ETC 3rd year
  16. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  17. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  18. Eligibility to pursue Internship in Nokia Siemens, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
13th May 2016, 06:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do Internship in TCS, Lucknow for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Eligibility Criteria required to do Internship in TCS, Lucknow:

As you are presently pursuing third year B.Tech, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible now. But I am very sure that you will be eligible to appear in TCS Internship while doing 4th year. The basic eligibility criteria required to do Internship in TCS is given as follows.

>> Candidates must be pursuing final year or 4th year of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.Tech/ MCA from a recognized university

>> The duration of Internship generally lasts about 4 to 6 months

>> I suggest you to concentrate on studies this year so that you may do Internship in TCS next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?