2nd June 2016, 11:03 AM
suryakala.j

Which course I can prefer to do between MCA and M.Sc after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

Which course I can prefer to do between MCA and M.Sc after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? I have finished the B.Sc course, so can you please let me know the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course I can prefer to do between MCA and M.Sc after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  2. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA?
  3. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  4. Which course should I prefer between MSc CS and MSc IT? I have completed my BSc computer science and working in IT company
  5. Which course is better between MSc and MCA? I am doing final year BSc computer science
  6. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  7. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  8. How should I go for MCA or MSc computer science after doing BSc computer science?
  9. What are the courses available after BSc? List of colleges that offering MSc, MS, MCA in Kerala?
  10. MCA or MSc (computer technology)? after BSc. in computer science?
  11. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  12. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  13. Can I do MCA after Msc?
  14. Is there any other PG degree that can be done after BSc Computer Science except MCA or MSc? What qualifications are required for doing MS degree? Does MS degree require PG degree?
  15. Is MCA better than MSc in computer application?
  16. Which is better M.Sc IT or M.Sc CS after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  17. Is it a right choice to opt for MSc computer science after doing BCA? Which is better between MCA and MSc computer science?
  18. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
2nd June 2016, 11:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can prefer to do between MCA and M.Sc after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

I would like to suggest you to opt for MSc in Computer Science after completion of Bsc in Computer Science degree course. It would be better for you to have Masters in your subject for grate future. After completion of your masters course you can apply in a school, private company, Government and private college.
3rd June 2016, 09:28 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can prefer to do between MCA and M.Sc after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

There are so many options for you that you may join any PG course and you will get the profit of that course and if you join MCA then it would be better because there are some good opportunities.

Eligibility criteria for MCA course :

If you are interested to join MCA course then you have to complete a Bachelor degree course in Information Technology or in Computer Science .You should have Mathematics subject as a Main subject in your 10+2 examination can only apply for Master of Computer Application course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?