7th September 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army as a Para Commando?

Hi Sir, my name P.Kanagaraj and I am from Tamilnadu. I have finished 12th standard, then Diploma Fire and safety management. My age is 21. My question is:how can I join Indian Army Para commando? This is my email id [email protected]

13th September 2016, 01:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army as a Para Commando?

How to join Indian Army as a Para Commando:

In order to join Indian Army as a Para Commando, you are first required to Indian Army as a Soldier or as an Officer. So after joining Indian Army you will have to voluntarily opt for Para Commando course and there will be a probation period of 3 months and there you will be judged whether you can become a Para Commando or not.

The basic educational qualification required to join Indian Army as a Para Commando is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed 12th Class from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with 12th Class, you are eligible to join Indian Army as a Para Commando.
14th September 2016, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, my name s nivangune and I am from maharashtra. I have finished 12th standard, then Diploma Fire and safety management. My age is 21. My question is:how can I join Indian Army Para commando? This is my email id [email protected]
30th December 2016, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am sabyasachi paul of west bengal , asansol. I am in class 9 . Sir after passing my 12 class cbse exam can i apply for para commando ?
18th July 2020, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Girls also join para commando by commerce??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?