24th October 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

How to join as a para commando in Indian Army?

Sir, I am a science student of bio subject. How can I join as a para commando and what's the eligibility criteria to become a para commando in Indian Army?

25th October 2016, 08:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join as a para commando in Indian Army?

Procedure to join Indian army as a Para Commando:-

In order to join Indian Army as a Para Commando, you are first required to Indian Army as a solider or as an officer.

So after joining Indian Army you will have to voluntarity opt for Para Commando course and there will be a probation period of 3 months and there you will be judged whether you can become a Para Commando or not .

Education confirmation:-

Candidate must have completed 12th from a recognised University.

As you are done with 12th class, you are eligible to join Indian Army as a Para Commando.
25th October 2016, 08:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

First of all you need to join Indian army as a soldier or an officer. Indian army selects recruits from the army itself and train them as para commando. There is no separate recruitment for this post.

There is a rigorous training procedure for para commando post and only those who are already serving army can undergo such training.
4th December 2017, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm a student of class 8 and i want to become a para commando but I'm am unable to see a object that far from me is it possible for me to be a commando
4th July 2018, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a MARCOS commando after class 12 ?
31st August 2018, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir i did 12th with pcm and then advanced diploma in electronics and communication so i want to be a commando how i can plz tell
27th October 2018, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am A student of 9th std and want to join Para commando what is the training that I should start and what should I do for being a para commando
27th October 2018, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am A student of 9th std and want to join Para commando what is the training that I should start and what should I do for being a para commando
8th December 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am 23 year old doing master degree in physical education and sports as my studies are going to end. I want to become commando please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?