27th October 2016, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a para commando after class 12th?

Sir, I am a student of class 12th and I want to join the para commando. How can I join it? My name is Zubair Anis Qureshi. I am 22 years old. I live in Mumbai. I have 2 certificates of civil defence. Please tell me how can I join this para commando training.
Thanks Sir. I am waiting for your message Sir.

27th October 2016, 08:13 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become a para commando after class 12th?

For joining Para commando you have to join the Indian Army. For that you have to give NDA exam which is conducted by UPSC after completion of 12th from a recognized board. Your age should be between 16.5 to 19.5 years. Your height should be minimum 151 cms and your weight should be according to your height. For more information you can go to the official website of UPSC:

http://www.upsc.gov.in

Thanks
22nd April 2017, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to join para commando after 12th so were should as what should I have to join it ?
3rd March 2018, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a student of class 12th and I want to join the para commando. I am very interested to join para Commando.How can I join it? My name is Kiranraj. I am 21 years old. I live in Mangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?