26th September 2016, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my subjects in class 12th?

I have taken English literature in class 11th and now after passing 11th, I am facing difficulties in it. So, now I want to change my subject. Is it possible?

26th September 2016, 04:26 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Can I change my subjects in class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have taken English literature in class 11th and now after passing 11th, I am facing difficulties in it. So, now I want to change my subject. Is it possible?
No. there is no way by which you can change your subjects in 12th standard after passing 11th standard.
Since you did not mention here in which board you are studying.
Either you should get admission in 11th standard again to study your preferred subject or continue 12th with English literature.
26th September 2016, 04:56 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No it is not possible for you to change your subjects in class XII because it is out of rule. According to rule a candidate must have done 11th and 12th with same stream. Hence, you should concentrate on your studies right now and continue the subjects which you have taken with interest and study hard.
26th September 2016, 05:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed your 11th standard and pursuing 12th, so I am sorry to say that you are not allowed to change your subject in 12 standard.

You should have changed the subject earlier in 11th standard, but now it is impossible for you to change it. Because the registration has already been done in the boards during class 11th and it cannot be changed.

So, I would say that don't change your subject just give a little more effort and work hard. I am sure if you work hard then you can definitely get good results in your boards.

Best of luck.
26th September 2016, 07:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that it is not possible to change your subjects in class 12th after studying the same in class 11th. Once you have studied English Literature in class 11th, you are registered for class 12th examination with the specific subject. Just pay some more attention towards the subject, and it will become easy to qualify in class 12th.
26th September 2016, 07:16 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

You cannot change subject in class 12th, you must study the same subject which you have opted for after class 10th. You had chance when you passed class 10th. Now the only option is to pass the 12th class & then change the subject in Degree College. So study well & don’t fail in 12th.
26th September 2016, 08:39 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

No, it is not possible.

If you want to change the subject then you have to study 11th again as a regular option.

Else, you can withdraw from the school and appear in 12th as a private student from the NIOS with the subject of your choice.

This is the last resort.

I would advice you to tackle the subject anyhow for one more year and then change the subject in the graduation by taking the admission in the course of your choice.
27th September 2016, 01:57 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that there is no such way to change your subject in class 12 as there is no such provision for it. You could have changed your subject in class 11 during the time of registration but I am sorry to say that it cannot be done now, you will have to study with the subjects you have opted for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?