16th December 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for LLB course while pursuing CS course? When is the last date for application this year?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing CS Foundation and I am also interested in pursuing LLB course. I want to know is it possible to apply for LLB course while pursuing CS course? When is the last date for application this year? Please answer as soon as possible.

23rd December 2016, 06:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for LLB course while pursuing CS course? When is the last date for application this year?

For admission in LLB course the minimum qualification required is class 12th in any stream from a recognized board of education. If you have got this qualification, then apply for any entrance exam like CLAT for which upper age limit is 21 years. Just make sure that you have at least 50% marks in class 12th.

If you have age above the mentioned criteria, then you need a degree to become eligible for law course admission on the basis of degree. Hence, make sure you fulfill the minimum criteria before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?