7th January 2017, 04:00 PM
Anuradha Lukade avinash

Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Dietetics and Food Service Management (DFSM) if I completed my BAMS 20 years ago?

Respected Sir, I had completed my BAMS course 20 years and then left my studies but now I want to continue with my Education and pursue M.Sc in Dietetics and Food Service Management (DFSM) so I want to know can I pursue M.Sc (DFSM) if I completed my BAMS 20 years ago? If yes then how can I apply for the course? Do I have to give any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics and Food Service Management Nutritional Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics and food service management Applied Physiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. What should I do to be eligible for lecturership in government colleges?
  4. Universities offering PG in clinical nutrition through distance mode in South India?
  5. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  6. Can I pursue PG Diploma in Dietetics (Distance Learning) after 24 years of completing BA in Home Science Majoring in Human Psychology and Food Science? -- [New]
  7. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  8. What is the qualification criteria to apply for 6 months Internship in Dietetics & Food Service Management from AIIMS?
  9. Am I eligible for NET after completing IGNOU in dietetics and food service management?
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  11. Can I do an Internship being an M.Sc(Dietetics and Food Service Management) student?
  12. Continuing M.Sc Dietetics having 20 years gap after first year?
  13. Can I do PhD after Masters from Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am i eligible to do MSc in DFSM after completing BSc Zoology?
  15. Can I do MSc dietetics after completing BSc Nursing?
  16. Can I do Nutrition Dietician course in IGNOU after B.A in Philosophy (H)?
  17. Which is the best between MSc Nursing and MSc Dietetics? I have completed BSc Nursing
  18. PG Diploma in Dietetics after B.Sc in Hospitality Studies from Mumbai University?
15th October 2017, 03:53 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Dietetics and Food Service Management (DFSM) if I completed my BAMS 20 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuradha Lukade avinash View Post
Respected Sir, I had completed my BAMS course 20 years and then left my studies but now I want to continue with my Education and pursue M.Sc in Dietetics and Food Service Management (DFSM) so I want to know can I pursue M.Sc (DFSM) if I completed my BAMS 20 years ago? If yes then how can I apply for the course? Do I have to give any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for M.SC in dietetics and food service management after BAMS, because to apply for M.SC Dietetics and food service management minimum qualification required to apply is Bachelors degree in relevant stream from government recognized institute and you have done BAMS so you are eligible to apply for M.SC course. Here below are details regarding M.SC dietetics and food service management course:-

>> As you have done your bachelors degree 20 years age and now you want to do M.SC course, then you are eligible to apply because there is no age limit to apply for post graduate degree course in dietetics and food service management.

>> Duration of post graduate degree in dietetics and food service management is 2 years.

>> After M.SC Dietetics and food service management course you can make your career as Healthcare food services, Food services sales manager, Assistant manager, Food services program director, Food services management etc.

Institutes Offer M.SC Dietetics and Food Service Management Course:-

1) Dhanvantari Institute of Professional Education, Lucknow

2) Holy Cross Home Science College, Tamil Nadu

3) Institute of Hotel Management, Catering and nutrition, Delhi

4) Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi

5) Ambition Point Academy, Kolkata
20th November 2019, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Dietetics and Food Service Management (DFSM) if I completed my BAMS 20 years ago?

Am I eligible for MSc.DFSM as I passed BSc.Physics?
1st December 2019, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

I have done my BAMS course, in 2005, Now I want to pursue MSc in nutrition n dietitian course. How to go for it n which all college are available in karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?