9th January 2017, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Indian Railways after working in MES (Military Engineer Services) for 9 years?

I'm a Junior Engineer (civil) worked with MES (Military Engineer Services) for last 9 years. Can I get a job in Indian Railway. Please do help and reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Military services? I am currently working as security analyst in MNC for past 2 years
  2. How can I pursue BA course while working in the Indian Railways?
  3. Can I get a job in MES as a Junior engineer? What is the procedure to join MES?
  4. Chances of doing job in Railways as locomotive engineer after completing diploma in IT? What are the courses to be done to get job in private sectors?
  5. Can I write the railway engineering except IES after doing BE Civil Engineering 3rd year?
  6. How to apply for Railway exam after studying B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for IES exam while working with MES as Jr Engineer?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in IES? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir and presently working with MES as Junior engineer
  9. How can I apply for Railway exam being CSE final year student?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for Junior Engineer job in Military Engineering services?
  11. What are the job opportunities for electronics and communication engineer in Railways?
  12. Job in Air force as a Software engineer after working in a CMM as a Software engineer?
  13. Can i approach towards jobs after completing SCRA?
  14. What is the qualification criteria required to get a job at Ticket counter in the Indian Railways?
  15. How can I get a job in the Indian Railways after completing my Degree course with BE in EEE? For which post can I apply? -- [New]
  16. How to get a good job in Indian Railways after passing B.Tech 4 years
  17. Re-Employment in Indian Railways for 30 years experience Army personnel?
  18. Is there any scope of Military Engineer Services Clerical job? Benefits of getting this job?
14th January 2017, 11:26 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Indian Railways after working in MES (Military Engineer Services) for 9 years?

Yes, you can apply for such job but you need to give resignation before applying. Those who are already working in a government job have to resign from the present post to apply for any other government job.

Hence, take your decision according to your interest. Selection will be on the basis of written exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?