9th February 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Which Universities in India offer Post Graduation in Geology? How can I apply for the entrance exam and what is the cutoff marks required?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc Geology and after completing it I want to pursue my Post Graduation from a top University so I want to know which Universities in India offer Post Graduation in Geology? How can I apply for the entrance exam and what is the cutoff marks required? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum marks required in each Geology units as per the entrance exam is concerned? How can I prepare to get the best score in the entrance exam?
  2. After M.Ed can I do PhD in Education? What other higher studies options are there? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Details about universities which offer geology courses in India
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Geology program in India
  5. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? Which centers are offering B.Ed correspondence?
  6. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  7. List of reputed universities which offer Post Graduation in Cardiology in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Qualification required to become a lawyer after completing B.Com with less than 50%?
  9. M.Sc in Geology without Geology or Physics as major subjects in under graduation?
  10. What is the date of issue of B.Ed forms? Procedure for admission?
  11. Best universities in india for undergraduate geology? What is the fee structure in dollars
  12. What is the procedure for admission in B.Ed?
  13. List of the universities that offer admission to MSc Geology without entrance exam
  14. List of the distance universities in India offering admission in M.Sc Geology?
  15. What are the post graduation course to do after B.Sc?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Neurology in Post Graduation at AIIMS? Cutoff marks required for admission?
  17. How can I do B.Ed by correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission to study LLB with 44% in B.Sc being an OBC student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?