1st March 2017, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Analytical Chemistry after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?

I have completed M.sc in microbiology and doing job in Pharma Company in analytical department. Now I want to study Ph.D in analytical chemistry I want to know either I can eligible to do Ph.D in Analytical chemistry? Who can provide me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D Chemistry after completion of post graduation course in analytical chemistry?
  2. How to do Ph.D after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  3. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D
  4. Can a MSc microbiology person do Ph.D in analytical chemistry with the help of experience in the given field? -- [New]
  5. Is it necessary to do M.Phil before Ph.D after completing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?
  6. What is the qualification required for doing Ph.D?
  7. Eligibility to do M.Sc(Analytical Chemistry) for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Chemistry)?
  8. What to do after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D Chemistry if I completed masters in analytical chemistry?
  10. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Medical mirobiology after completion of M.Sc from Medical microbiology? What is the future for medical microbiology?
  12. How can I study PhD in Chemistry being an Analytical Chemistry postgraduate?
  13. How to do Part Time Ph.D after completing Msc in analytical chemistry? Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  14. Colleges offering PhD in Chemistry through distance course?
  15. Eligibility to get scholarship after 89% in B.Sc in Chemistry and currently pursuing M.Sc in Analytical chemistry?
  16. MSC analytical chemistry course details and jobs offerings in analytical chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology which one is better?
  18. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
3rd March 2017, 01:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Analytical Chemistry after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed M.sc in microbiology and doing job in Pharma Company in analytical department. Now I want to study Ph.D in analytical chemistry I want to know either I can eligible to do Ph.D in Analytical chemistry? Who can provide me the details?
After completion of M.Sc in Microbiology, you are eligible for Ph.D in Analytical Chemistry but you should qualify in CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed BS-4 years program/BE/B. Tech/B. Pharma/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc. or Equivalent degree with at least 55% marks are eligible for CSIR NET exam.

Your age should be below 28 years.
3rd March 2017, 10:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Analytical Chemistry after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to do Ph.D in Analytical Chemistry after the completion of Masters degree in Microbiology, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree course in Microbiology from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Analytical Chemistry.
Candidates must have to qualify in the NET examination in order to get admission under the said course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?