15th June 2017, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Tips to follow to become a deputy collector after completion of graduation

I have passed my 12 exam. After this I want to graduate from B.Sc and with that I want to prepare for MPSC exam to become deputy collector. So, what I do for this? Can you please give me the right tips which I can follow next for the same? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a deputy collector after completion of BMS graduation course?
  2. What is the role of a deputy collector? What is the eligibility criteria to become a deputy collector in Tamilnadu?
  3. Steps to follow for becoming collector after completion of B.Com graduation?
  4. Procedure to become a Collector for B.Com student? Difference between Collector and Deputy Collector?
  5. How to become a deputy collector in Tamilnadu?
  6. What are the qualifications to become a Collector?
  7. How can a B.Com graduate apply for deputy collector? What's the procedure to apply for the same through I.A.S exam?
  8. What are the roles and responsibilities of a Deputy Collector in Tamil nadu? What are the preferable books for TNPSC Group-I exam?
  9. Which Exams I should give to become Deputy Collector in this year? Procedure to appear for these Exams?
  10. After 12th how can I become a Deputy Collector? How to prepare for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the age limit for deputy collector?
  12. Can I give the exam of Deputy Collector Class I after completing graduation in Arts faculty by taking politics subject
  13. What is the eligibility for TNPSC Group 1 exam? I am a B.Tech final year student
  14. What are the responsibilities of a Deputy Collector? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Academic qualifications required for becoming a Deputy Collector? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the eligibility to become Deputy Collector in Tamilnadu?
  17. What is the age limit for deputy collector? How many attempts are allowed?
  18. Study material for group I? What is the cutoff for deputy collector
24th June 2017, 08:51 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Tips to follow to become a deputy collector after completion of graduation

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission.

This is conducted by State Government of Maharashtra. Graduates are eligible to apply for entrance examination of MPSC.

Tips to become Deputy Collector after completion of Graduation:

1. Read subjects like Polity, Geography, History and Economics conceptually.

2. Be updated with current affairs at state, national and international level.

3. Read and Revise each and every thing multiple times.

4. Know about your state polity and geography in detail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?