19th June 2011, 07:07 PM
merrilyroses

Details about the company secretary course, jobs and colleges? How can I join this course? Am I eligible for the course?

sir,
I completed my puc in this year. i got 74% in my puc (science group).I want to know the detail about company secratary course subjects,jobs and colleges and How can i join that course. i am elgible in that course or not
give me reply very fastly

please send me reply to my email

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in company secretary after passing 12th with 86% in commerce?
  2. How to join in company secretary after completing B.Com?
  3. What are the details I have to follow after completion of Company Secretary course to do Ph.D?
  4. Procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I am doing
  5. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation in BBA
  6. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I have completed B.Com
  7. Procedure to apply for company secretary course after graduation? Which colleges are there for company secretary course in PG? Courses necessary for company secretary course?
  8. Details about company secretary course after M.Com? -- [New]
  9. What's the procedure and colleges for company secretary? Which courses are necessary for becoming company secretary?
  10. Can I join the intermediate course after completing B.Com? Which is the best institute in Pune, Bangalore for company secretary course?
  11. What steps are there to do company secretary after completion of the course
  12. Admission procedure for company secretary? List of exam and colleges in Mumbai for company secretary course?
  13. How to prepare for CS exam in December? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Details about Company Secretary course? Subjects included and procedure of admission? From where to get the form?
  15. Can I do BBA course together with company secretary course? Details about the colleges offering this course?
  16. How to join company secretary after passing TYB.Com?
  17. What is the time duration and fee structure for CS course?
  18. Can I join company secretary after giving 12th in science? Duration of the company secretary course?
21st June 2011, 11:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the company secretary course, jobs and colleges? How can I join this course? Am I eligible for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrilyroses View Post
sir,
I completed my puc in this year. i got 74% in my puc (science group).I want to know the detail about company secratary course subjects,jobs and colleges and How can i join that course. i am elgible in that course or not
give me reply very fastly

please send me reply to my email
Hello Friend,

Eligibility criteria for Company Secretary course are as shown: -

1. Pass 10+2 examination or equivalent.

2. Pass graduation in Arts or Commerce or Science.

so after after completion of your graduation degre you are eligible for this post.

but now you have completed your 10+2 degree.

so you are not eligible.

all the best
14th March 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the company secretary course, jobs and colleges? How can I join this course? Am I eligible for the course?

after b.com how can i join company secretary coures.plz give me details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?